Tuesday, January 25, 2011

YAH GIFS!

Airplane


I guess my problem has always been, I love animated .GIFs, but hate people who make them. Self loathing aside. Above is something I whipped up, by accident, at lunch- thought I would post it. Now I’m thinking of making an animated banner, but that I'll leave to another day. Feel free to decide whether you hate me now or not, I wouldn’t blame you if you did.

Below is a pick of the prints I did for my friend's birthday. I taped the second layer of the print to the screen and I think that's why I got the smudging. You can see it to varying degrees in on the image below. Particularly the yellow/red combo, which was a shame because out of all of them that was the most gruesome.

I am working on another print right now and am learning more and more about this antiquated method of printing.




No comments: